Chewy Chocolate Zucchini Slice
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups raw grated zucchini
3 eggs beaten
1 tsp vanilla
180g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
1/4 cup flour
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 180C
- Line a shallow backing tin (approx. 25 x30cm) with baking paper.
- Combine base ingredients, ideally in a food processor and press firmly into the baking tin.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until light golden
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs. Stir in vanilla, zucchini and chocolate.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl, then stir into the egg and zucchini mix until just combined.
- Spread topping onto cooked base and a bake a further 25-30 minutes.
- When cool, cut into squares.